PETS' own Katie Neal, long time employee and current Veterinary Student at Montana State University wrote an informative blog about the risks of chocolate ingestion for dogs. Learn about those risks at the link above and keep those pets safe!
PETS is open from NYE 2015 to January 4th, 2016!!!
To provide you with the best care, PETS will be open beginning Wednesday, December 30, 2015, at 5:30pm, to Monday, January 4th, 2016 at 7:30am.
The PETS team has added additional staff to help serve you and your pet better!
Rigorous training has been occurring with the new members of our facility--assuring your pet continues to receive the highest level of care during a visit.
Look for few new faces when you visit the hospital, and know that PETS has your animal's well being in the forefront of our minds.
As we enter the cooler months, approaching winter, we find that wild animals are increasingly active. Due to them traveling for breeding or nutrition requirements, the likelihood of coming into contact with a bear, cougar, deer, elk, moose, or wolf has increased substantially since the warm summer weather has mellowed.
A Happy Birthday goes out to these breeds in the Month of March!
Irish Water Spaniel
With the Valentine holiday this month, make sure to keep all sweets away from your four-legged friends. If you have any questions about toxin ingestion please contact us at 406-587-3996 or the ASPCA hotline at 1-888-429-7378
Wishing everyone in the Gallatin Valley the best for 2015. Please be aware of you pets and all the great things that come with this season. Items of concern for your pets are christmas ornaments, tinsel, mistletoe, lilies, holly, alcohol, and chocolate. Please contact us if you have any questions about your pets.
Happy Holidays from everyone at Pets Emergency & Trauma Services
We have remodeled the entire waiting and reception area, including a new flat screen TV and beverage area for clients to enjoy while waiting for their pets' lab results or treatments. PETS would like to thank all of the technician and DVM volunteers who have made this remodel possible.